- 10/2018-03/2019: co-supervisor (50%) with Serge Pergamenchtchikov of the potdoctoral work of Slim Beltaief; topic Statistical Signal Treatment in Complex Systems Described by Stochastic Differential Equations; financed by FEDER funding within the framework of the project Complex Systems, Territorial Intelligence and Mobility (In French: XTERM–Systèmes complexes, intelligence territoriale et mobilité) within the Large Scale Research Network Logistics - Mobility - Digital Information from the Region of Normandy, France.
- 3/2018-02/2019: supervisor of the potdoctoral work of Andreas Makrides; topic Mathematical Methods For System Reliability And Survival Analysis; financed by FEDER funding within the framework of the project Random Models and Statistical Tools, Informatics and Combinatorics (In French: MOUSTIC-Modèles aléatoires et Outils Statistiques, Informatiques et Combinatoires), within the Large Scale Research Network Logistics - Mobility - Digital Information from the Region of Normandy, France; 1 article submitted for publication.
- 12/2013-09/2017: co-supervisor (50%) with Serge Pergamenchtchikov of the PhD thesis of Slim Beltaief; topic: Optimal algorithms for data treatment for complex information and telecommunication systems in a random environment; financed by a research grant from the project Interaction Networks and Complex Systems (In French: RISC-Réseaux d'Interaction et Systèmes Complexes) within the Large Scale Research Network Transport, Logistics and Technology of Information from the Region Upper Normandy, France; 1 published article, 2 articles submitted for publication, other working papers; PhD defended on September 8, 2017; currently in post-doctorat with LMRS, University of Rouen.
- since 04/2016: I actively participate (1-2 meetings per month) to the supervision of Lamia Hammadi on applications of hidden Markov models to the detection of frauds in border passing; the supervisors of Lamia Hammadi are Abdellah Ait Ouahman (National School of Applied Sciences, University Cadi Ayyad of Marrakech, Maroc), Eduardo Souza de Cursi (LMN, INSA of Rouen, France), Aomar Ibourk (University Cadi Ayyad of Marrakech, Maroc); 1 work in progress; PhD defense scheduled for December 2018.
Master 2 research theses in Mathematics
- 2017-2019: supervisor of the thesis Statistical Inference Based on Divergence Measures; student Farouk Ali Kassa
- 2013-2014: supervisor of the thesis Estimation problems of semi-Markov chains; student Marion Sciauveau
- 2011-2012: supervisor of the thesis Study of the work against the Erosive Runoff along the Valley of Commerce; student Fan Jia; 1 article resulted from this thesis
- 2010-2011: co-supervisor (with Serge Pergamenchtchikov) of the thesis Estimations on Markov and semi-Markov chains; students Dorothée Godard and Matthieu Siroy
Research projects of 1st year Master in Mathematics
- 2013-2014 Reliability and survival analysis of Markov systems, students Didier Bourdon and Antoine Péné
- 2011-2012 Statistical problems for discrete time Markov models, students Florian Dubois and Yidan Zheng
- 2009-2010 Estimation of accelerated life models, students Christophe Deshayes and David Dévé
- 2008-2009 Statistical problems for Markov models, students Malik Gasmi and Laurent Jassaud
- 2007-2008 Censored data and nonparametric estimation in life insurance, student Frederic dos Santos
- 2007-2008 Semi-parametric estimation in survival analysis, student Fabien Millet
- 2006-2007 Statistical problems in survival analysis, student Amandine Bel
- 2006-2007 Markov modelling for survival analysis, student Pauline Davion
- Final Projects of Professional Master in Financial and Actuarial Mathematics: supervisor of more than 40 projects starting from 2006