The Sixth International Workshop in Sequential Methodologies (IWSM 2017)
University of Rouen, France
June 20-23, 2017
- ♦ The workshop covers all aspects of sequential methodologies in mathematical statistics and applied probability from theoretical developments in such important areas as optimal stopping, sequential analysis, sequential estimation and changepoint detection to different applications in mathematical finance, quality control, clinical trials, signal and image processing, etc.
- ♦ The main goal of the workshop is to bring together the researchers and practitioners from all areas within sequential methodologies. Another goal is to promote the development of sequential methodologies in France.
Particular themes of the workshop include, but are not restricted to:
- optimal stopping,
- sequential analysis,
- sequential estimation,
- sequential hypotheses testing,
- change-point detection and isolation,
- mathematical finance,
- quality control,
- clinical trials,
- sequential methodologies in signal/image processing,
- sequential methods in distributed systems and sensor networks,
- surveillance and monitoring,
- fault detection and isolation,
- teaching sequential methodologies...
- ♦ The duration of the workshop is four days.
- ♦ The scientific program will be composed of one-hour plenary talks given by internationally recognized experts in the field of sequential analysis followed by 30-minute invited talks given also by well-known experts in this field.
- ♦ We are also planning participation of students and postdoctoral fellows.
Submission of Session Proposal and Abstracts
- ♦ We would like to invite you to participate in the IWSM 2017 by either organizing an invited paper session or presenting a paper or both.
- ♦ If you are interested in organizing an invited paper session within the theme of the conference, then please :
- ♦ Please note that each session should have three speakers.
- ♦ If you only want to submit an abstract within the theme of the conference, then please :
Organizers : Nitis Mukhopadhyay, Serge Pergamenchtchikov and Alexander Tartakovsky